Does ingredients list and price of commercial oven cleaners bother you to the point that you are cleaning your oven with just plain water? Well, that’s not the proper way. And, a small tip for you – oven’s self-cleaning function does not do the entire job for you!
On this post, we’ll share with you some incredible DIY oven cleaner ideas, most of which are all-natural, non-toxic and these DIYs won’t even require you to break a sweat.
- 1. HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OVEN WITH BAKING SODA & VINEGAR || BETHANY FONTAINE
- 2. How To Clean an Oven with Baking Soda and Vinegar
- 3. Natural Oven Cleaner (In 1 Hour)
- 4. GREEN HOME CLEANING ALTERNATIVES TO TOXIC OVEN CLEANERS
- 5. How to clean your oven with this simple DIY hack
- 6. Make DIY Oven Cleaner at Home With This Easy Recipe
- 7. How To Clean Your Oven Fast & Easy Tutorial. Cleaning Oven with baking soda & vinegar.
- 8. How to Deep Clean Your Oven with Baking Soda
- 9. DawnVinegar Oven Cleaner Challange
- 10. DIY Oven Cleaner
- 11. Easy Eco Homemade Oven Cleaner
- 12. Here’s How Often You Should Clean Your Oven—Plus the Easiest Way to Do It
- 13. DIY Homemade Oven Cleaner That Rocks
- 14. Homemade Oven Cleaner without Baking Soda
- 15. HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OVEN| DEEP CLEAN WITH ME! CLEANING MOTIVATION SERIES 2019 EPISODE 2 | Brianna K
- 16. Clean your oven with ingredients you already have at home
- 17. How to Clean Your Oven, According to an Expert
- 18. How to Clean an Oven Without Chemicals
1. HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OVEN WITH BAKING SODA & VINEGAR || BETHANY FONTAINE
Once you see the before and after clips on this video, you’ll not believe your eyes. All you need is baking soda, vinegar, and water. Now, stop smiling at yourself for not figuring out this DIY earlier and start making the solution right away!
To see more such easy DIYs or fun vlogs you can follow Bethany Fontaine on YouTube. Her adorable kids will win your heart.
2. How To Clean an Oven with Baking Soda and Vinegar
On nine simple steps, you can bring that newness and shine back to your oven. As the ingredients and instructions are written in a clear bulleted manner, the tutorial is incredibly easy to follow. You can even watch a video attached at the beginning of the blog post.
Kitchn has all sort of kitchen DIYs, hacks, tips, and tons of delicious recipes. If you’re a foodie, you’ll love this site.
3. Natural Oven Cleaner (In 1 Hour)
Many bloggers and YouTubers suggest you leave the cleaning DIY paste for up to 12 hours. But this Youtuber from The Kreative Life cleaned her oven in less than an hour.
If you want to know how she did it, watch the entire video as no ingredients or procedure are listed in the description box.
4. GREEN HOME CLEANING ALTERNATIVES TO TOXIC OVEN CLEANERS
If you’re unaware of how toxic commercial oven cleaners can be, you must read this blog post. You’ll be shocked to know that the self-cleaning cycle of the oven isn’t completely green either.
On this site, you’ll be provided with three green options for cleaning your oven, one of which consists of a simple DIY recipe. The remaining two options are also equally useful if you’re looking for a green alternative and not necessarily a DIY.
5. How to clean your oven with this simple DIY hack
How To Do It All has mostly tech-savvy ‘How to’ tutorials on their channel with occasional cleaning and decorative DIYs like this one. On this tutorial, you’ll get to know how you can bring the shine back your oven by using a few ingredients easily available at home.
One small reminder for you – do not use heavy-duty metal scouring pads for these DIYs as you might scratch your oven surface.
6. Make DIY Oven Cleaner at Home With This Easy Recipe
Who doesn’t love sparkly clean ovens? Well, here’s another way to transform your dirty oven. To know what ingredients you’ll need and the steps you should follow to achieve the result give this blog post a good read.
From celebrities, fashion, fitness to simple home and kitchen DIYs like this one, Popsugar has a diverse range of exciting blog posts.
7. How To Clean Your Oven Fast & Easy Tutorial. Cleaning Oven with baking soda & vinegar.
This Youtuber is hilarious. He didn’t clean his oven for almost a year, and when his oven caught a grease fire, he decided to give this DIY a try. Now, imagine the condition of his oven. If this DIY worked for him, there’s no chance that it won’t work for you.
If you want to know the exact procedure of this DIY, you should head over to the tutorial right away!
8. How to Deep Clean Your Oven with Baking Soda
It looks like baking soda is the holy-grail in DIY recipes. And, for this DIY you don’t even need vinegar. This blog post on Martha Stewart will guide you on how to use baking soda to clean your oven.
If you want to know more uses of baking soda, you might want to watch the fun and informative video at the end of this blog post.
9. DawnVinegar Oven Cleaner Challange
We’d recommend this recipe only if your oven is not extremely dirty and burnt. The mixture of dawn and vinegar prepared on this tutorial was too runny, and the Youtuber suggested her viewer add more dawn and less vinegar instead.
Moreover, she also advises to let the mixture seat onto oven for a few more hours. If you’re out of baking soda, you must give this recipe a try.
10. DIY Oven Cleaner
Five materials, two simple steps, and you’re done! If you want to know how, read this blog post by Martha Stewart. At the end of the post, you can even find some more DIY oven cleaner recipes from their partners.
Read the comment section for a few more tips on cleaning oven and a way to clean stainless steel appliances as well.
11. Easy Eco Homemade Oven Cleaner
Here’s a DIY oven cleaner tutorial video for you with all the steps written in the description box. You can either see the entire video or go the link on the description to read the tutorial in case you prefer reading more.
Hometalk has many creative decorative and homemaking DIYs. For instance, check out their brilliant DIY Faux Greenery Wall Accent tutorial.
12. Here’s How Often You Should Clean Your Oven—Plus the Easiest Way to Do It
This tutorial is an overall oven cleaning guide. At the beginning of the post, you’ll see a video where lemons are used for cleaning oven. This method is useful if your oven is mildly dirty and stinky.
However, deep cleaning DIY methods are discussed further on the post. From how to clean oven racks, to oven knobs, you’ll find answers to every oven cleaning related queries on this post.
13. DIY Homemade Oven Cleaner That Rocks
The number of ‘Thank yous’ this DIY homemade oven cleaner tutorial got on the comment section is incredible.
This Youtuber was in search for non-toxic and cheap DIY oven cleaner that works as she couldn’t find any commercial cleaners that wouldn’t bother her eczema and asthma. You can find many tips and ingredients list on the video’s description.
14. Homemade Oven Cleaner without Baking Soda
Are you running out on baking soda? If yes, you don’t need to rush out to a store to get one. To your rescue, we’ve added this DIY oven cleaner without baking soda tutorial to our list. And guess what? There’s not only one, but five such recipes on this site.
If you’re intrigued to know what other ingredients can substitute baking soda, head over to this blog post Tips Bulletin right away!
15. HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OVEN| DEEP CLEAN WITH ME! CLEANING MOTIVATION SERIES 2019 EPISODE 2 | Brianna K
The comment section of this video is filled with positivity and applaud. To know what the Youtuber from Brianna K used to clean her oven, watch this DIY tutorial.
If you’re a fan of decorative and cleaning DIYs, we highly suggest you follow this channel on YouTube.
16. Clean your oven with ingredients you already have at home
In 8 simple steps, your oven will be brand new. And, what’s more, the ingredients for this recipe are probably lying around your kitchen. Head over to this tutorial post to know how to deep clean your oven using simple ingredients.
Cnet has plenty of blog posts, ranging from cars, gift guides to smart home ideas. It might become your next go-to blog.
17. How to Clean Your Oven, According to an Expert
When it comes to cleaning ovens, taking expert advice might be the best way to go. On this blog post, you can get information on queries like ‘How often should you clean your oven?’ and many more.
At the end of the post, you’ll find two excellent recipes to clean your oven. And guess what? Both the recipes are completely natural and non-toxic.
18. How to Clean an Oven Without Chemicals
We are utterly amazed by how Wikihow has a solution to almost everything. To learn three excellent DIY methods for cleaning your oven head over to this tutorial. And, at the end of the post, you’ll find an excellent tip to prevent oven spills as a bonus.
If you have any queries regarding almost anything, Wikihow likely has the answers to them.
If none of these 18 DIY oven cleaner tutorials made you stand up and clean your oven, we’re afraid that nothing else can. All of these DIYs are extremely easy and doesn’t require much effort from your side. So, give a little push to yourself and your oven a nice cleanse.
Then, you can relax and take a deep breath as the next time some guests visit you; you’ll be able to open your oven door in front of them without any hesitation or embarrassment.