Has your countertop already endured enough burns or scratches? If yes, it might be time for you to resurface your countertop. Countertop resurfacing definitely is one of the most cost-effective ways to bring newness back to your kitchen.
What’s more, with these unique DIY countertops resurface ideas, you can even update the design, or the colors of your countertop, in case you want to spice up your kitchen. But if you already love what’s before, we’ll share a few refinishing ideas for you as well.
- 1. HOW TO: DIY Black Quartz Countertop Resurfacing Kits//Leggari’s New Countertop Kit
- 2. How to Repair and Refinish Laminate Countertops
- 3. Countertop Resurfacing with Metallic Epoxy | Silver and Charcoal
- 4. COUNTER CULTURE: HOW TO RESURFACE LAMINATE COUNTERTOPS FOR UNDER $50
- 5. Countertops, Overlay or Resurfacing, Do It Yourself
- 6. Ideas for the Kitchen: Renew Kitchen Countertops
- 7. Renew Old Laminate Countertops
- 8. Painted kitchen counter tops
- 9. Refinishing Concrete Countertops
- 10. Resurface Countertops To Look Like Faux Marble Using Epoxy Resin | A DIY Project You Can Do At Home
- 11. COST OF REFINISHING COUNTERTOPS VERSUS REPLACING THEM WITH NEW
- 12. World’s Coolest Product – DIY Metallic Epoxy Countertop Resurfacing Kits
- 13. DIY Kitchen Countertop Transformation
- 14. How To Polish, Seal And Restore A Concrete Countertop
- 15. How Do You Update Your Laminate Countertops Without Replacing Them??
- 16. Use Epoxy To Coat Existing Countertops To Make Them Look Like Real Stone Step By Step Explained
- 17. DIY CONCRETE COUNTERTOP RESURFACING
- 18. Product Review: Daich SpreadStone Mineral Select Countertop Refinishing Kit…
1. HOW TO: DIY Black Quartz Countertop Resurfacing Kits//Leggari’s New Countertop Kit
If you’re an artistic person, it’s likely that you’ll love this project. But, even if you’re not, who doesn’t love playing with paints and epoxy? This easy DIY lets you resurface your existing or new kitchen countertop into a faux black quartz countertop.
If you’re interested in this DIY, you can find a link to Leggari’s website, where you can purchase the black quartz countertop resurfacing kits.
2. How to Repair and Refinish Laminate Countertops
Laminate countertops are often considered excellent countertops as they don’t stain easily. But years of scratches and water damage accumulation make your countertops look old.
From fixing minor scratches or other problems on your countertops to transforming your countertops into faux granite, you’ll find all the information on resurfacing your countertops on Diy network.
3. Countertop Resurfacing with Metallic Epoxy | Silver and Charcoal
On Leggari Products YouTube channel, you can expect to see some awesome epoxy DIYs, including stunning epoxy patterns on floor and countertops.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to resurface your countertop using silver and charcoal metallic epoxy. If you’re intrigued to see the design, this talented Youtuber creates using the colors, head over to watch the video.
4. COUNTER CULTURE: HOW TO RESURFACE LAMINATE COUNTERTOPS FOR UNDER $50
You might be happily surprised to know that you can even transform your countertop with this simple DIY that costs you less than $50. The primary supply is a countertop coating.
If you want to know how you can apply this coat on your countertop to make it a brand-new one, this written tutorial on Paper & Snitch has all the answers.
5. Countertops, Overlay or Resurfacing, Do It Yourself
If you believed that concrete countertops are boring, this DIY tutorial would change your mind. In this video, the Youtuber DIYs a concrete countertop and uses top-coat colors to add a marble pattern on the countertop.
Finally, he pours epoxy onto the surface to create the glistening effect, and the result is incredibly stunning. If you already have a concrete countertop, you can modify the DIY accordingly.
6. Ideas for the Kitchen: Renew Kitchen Countertops
You can resurface your laminate kitchen countertop for $100 by following the instructions on this site. This DIY project is beginner-friendly, and the tools and supplies list is clearly mentioned in this post.
With five simple steps, you can make a brand-new countertop. If you’re interested more in designing and upgrading your home, Family handyman has a range of such DIY as well as informative posts.
7. Renew Old Laminate Countertops
Search for any epoxy design you want to create on your countertop on Stone Coat Countertops YouTube channel, and you’re likely to be served. Moreover, you can learn many tips and tricks on resurfacing countertops using epoxy on this channel.
On this tutorial, the Youtuber shows his viewers how he renewed an old laminate countertop on his client’s kitchen. The procedure is elaborate, and the link to the products used is on the description box.
8. Painted kitchen counter tops
This blog post is quite old, but an idea never dies, does it? The comment section of this post is filled with praise. Why wouldn’t it be? After all, the result is stunning.
The blogger completed this project for $30 only. She used acrylic paint and a faux printing sponge to add a beautiful pattern to her island countertop. If you loved her results, you could absolutely mimic the same.
9. Refinishing Concrete Countertops
If you want to refinish your concrete countertops, but you don’t know where to start, this blog post is a must-read for you. Even if you don’t know which sealer to use, you don’t need to worry as this post has addressed the problem.
If you want to buy concrete products or if you have some FAQs about concrete, Buddy Rhodes, might be your one-stop solution.
10. Resurface Countertops To Look Like Faux Marble Using Epoxy Resin | A DIY Project You Can Do At Home
You might have already seen a few Leggari Products resurfacing tutorial that has made it to our list. Well, here’s another one. Using their resurfacing kit number 20, they transformed the countertop into a gorgeous black and white faux marble.
Leggari claims that their products are very superior in quality and are theoretically predicted to last forever in a residential setting. So, if you want to purchase such kits, Leggari seems to be the right choice.
11. COST OF REFINISHING COUNTERTOPS VERSUS REPLACING THEM WITH NEW
Making home decoration decisions can be challenging. Especially with countertops, to decide on whether to refinish or replace the countertops can be challenging. To solve your dilemma, we’ve added this basic countertop guide to the list.
You might be unaware of the fact that refinishing countertops cost up to 60% less than replacing countertops. To know such more information, head over to this site quickly.
12. World’s Coolest Product – DIY Metallic Epoxy Countertop Resurfacing Kits
You might be surprised to see how numbers of Leggari Products DIYs have made our list. But this YouTube channel is mostly dedicated to resurfacing floors and countertops using epoxy.
What’s more, they also have a range of resurfacing kits along with a tutorial for each. In this DIY tutorial, they have mimicked a classic marble design using white and charcoal-colored epoxy.
13. DIY Kitchen Countertop Transformation
If you love simple DIYs, this DIY is for you. This DIY idea is simple, yet the outcome is gorgeous. Just five steps, and you’re done!
This blogger recommends a Rust-oleum product to transform your countertop. If you want to know the product, you can give this blog post a quick read. As the motto of Bob villa is ’Tried, True, Trustworthy Home Advice’, their recommendation will surely not disappoint you.
14. How To Polish, Seal And Restore A Concrete Countertop
Do you miss how your concrete countertop would glisten when it was new? Well, here’s a DIY to fix all your concrete countertop problems and bring back the shine.
Every step of the procedure is detailed in this post. However, you’ll have to give this blog post a good read to know what supplies and tools you need to complete this DIY project.
15. How Do You Update Your Laminate Countertops Without Replacing Them??
If you want to update your countertop but don’t know where to start, you must read this blog post. Along with 13 ways to update a laminate countertop, you can find many frequently asked questions and their answers on this post.
Do you have questions such as ‘Can you put new Formica over old?’ on your mind? Well, you don’t have to waste one more second on brainstorming as The infinite Kitchen has all the answers.
16. Use Epoxy To Coat Existing Countertops To Make Them Look Like Real Stone Step By Step Explained
Though Leggari’s resurfacing kits are quite expensive for a DIY, one cannot debate on the fancy finish you can get using these products. For instance, watch this video tutorial on which they update the plywood countertop, where the result is absolutely astonishing.
Moreover, you also opt to purchase other cost-effective products and follow Leggari’s DIY tutorial to obtain the look.
17. DIY CONCRETE COUNTERTOP RESURFACING
You can update your existing countertop with MDC’s concrete countertop resurfacing kits. The best part is that you can use this on your old laminate, Formica, tile, Corian, granite, marble, or concrete countertop, and you don’t even need to tear them.
If you’re interested in this DIY, you can find an elaborate video tutorial embedded in the middle of the blog post.
18. Product Review: Daich SpreadStone Mineral Select Countertop Refinishing Kit…
The blogger from Adrienner’s Corner tested this resurfacing kit on his old Formica countertops and ended up loving it. He even decided to order more for his dining table and buffet.
If you want to see the result, know what procedure he followed and things he learned, head over to his blog.
Hiring professionals to resurface your countertops is one way to go about it, but why chose an expensive option when you can easily transform your countertop on your own? Moreover, these DIYs are fun to do as well, mostly if you’ve decided to play with colors.
So, create the look you desire on your countertop, and remember, be ready for an exhausting questionnaire round with your friends/relatives at your next house party or get-together.